01-16-2020 08:41 AM
I have set the print settings as Print One Side Only, and test prints work. However, if I am printing a document from online, such as a boarding pass, the printer always defaults to Manually Print Both Sides (which is annoying when there is only one side).
01-18-2020 11:39 AM
Welcome to HP support community.
Perform a power reset
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet and printer without any surge protector.
- Turn on the printer.
Update the printer firmware
Here are the steps:- Click here
I hope that helps.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee