Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Huliya
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi Team, Am using HP Laserjet 700 M712. Am not able to reset the administrative code. how to reset

HP laserjet 700 M712

Team. i need to assign the static ip to the printer but when i try to login to the printer its asking administrative code which i dont remember.  Please suggest how to reset? or is there anyway to assign the IP without resetting it.

Thanks,

Huliya

2 REPLIES 2
Level 11
Level 11
3,565 3,551 354 743
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi Team, Am using HP Laserjet 700 M712. Am not able to reset the administrative code. how to reset

Turn printer off, turn on and when backlight comes on press the cancel(x) key. Go to administration and then go to partial clean and press ok. The use back arrow until you see continue and press ok. Unit will reboot and all settings will be cleared.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
0 Kudos
Huliya
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thank you so much..issue got resolved

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation