Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about cartridges, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

The Subject says it all: How to scan multiple pages into a single .pdf file?

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

By checking all the tabs in HP Scan you will see Seperate file for each scanned page... uncheck this.

HP Seperatefileforeachpage.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi Sabertooth04,

Pic1.jpgthanks for your reply. Unfortunately it appears to relate to a different printer model. I am unable to find the tick box you mention. The attached pictures show you screen shots of the relevant dialog boxes. For your convenience I added English translations where necessary. The printer manual does actually mention the subject but unfortunately it refers to an HP web link where this topic is not even mentioned.

Do you have any other suggestions?

HP Recommended

The last box is not highlighted,  Destination/File Type.

HP Recommended

I'm not at the printer at the moment, so I cannot post another picture right now. I tried this option earlier today but again I could not see the tick box you mention.

HP Recommended

Scanning issues…

Please try this scan solution:

HP Scan Extended

For Windows:   ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/scanners/HPScanExt/HPScanExt.msi

Once it's downloaded and installed, go to Start > All Programs > HP > HP Scan Extended > Run "HP Scan Extended"

Make searchable PDF scans with this free scanning software -   https://www.naps2.com/

Let us know.

HP Recommended

OK, I'll report back.

HP Recommended

Unfortunately HP Scan Extended made no difference. I am still unable to see any means of scanning multiple pages into a single file. Since this is a minor issue for my client, she has decided to let it go. Thanks anyway for trying to help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.