cancel
LennoxH Top Student
Top Student
2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Is Mac OS X 10.8.2 compatible with HP Photosmart 5520 e-all-in-one series printer?

I have just bought a new Mac OS X 10.8.2 and went to download the sortware for the printer and I couldn't find a choice for OS X 10.8.2.  Do I just use the link for OS X 10.8?  

4 REPLIES 4
Master's Graduate Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
511 509 24 66
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Is Mac OS X 10.8.2 compatible with HP Photosmart 5520 e-all-in-one series printer?

Hi

You can go ahead and use  the link for OS X 10.8 for printer drivers.....

Regards
Aneesh

I Represent HP
You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If  my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance!...

0 Kudos
LennoxH Top Student
Top Student
2 1 1 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thanks for the quick response! :OpenSmile:

0 Kudos
johnshirlee Honor Student
Honor Student
4 3 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I'm having same problems; unable to connect my iMac pro book laptop to this hp printer 5525 actually + when trying to scan a document into setup sending to a few emails- I'm asked for a 3digit pin which I Don't have & can't figure out how to obtain either!?! HELP ME PLEASE... THANK YOU
0 Kudos
johnshirlee Honor Student
Honor Student
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Says I have 3 replies- where!?!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation