2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Job Log in Futuresmart 4 MFPX585

HP Officejet Color MFP X585
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I recently updated printer to new HP Futuresmart 4.

Back in futuresmart 3 there is a job log option which shows when something was printed and what was printed but I can't find this option anywhere on new software?

Is there way to check this log?

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Level 11
Level 11
3,558 3,544 353 740
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Go to the embedded web server of the printer and on the information tab select job log. Select a job and scroll down to details and it will show all the information about the job, see pictures below for details.

job log fs4.jpgFutureSmart 4 Job Logjob log fs 4 details.jpgFutureSmart 4 Job Log Details

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
0 Kudos
mlotycz
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thanks! i forgot i was not logged in and only seen it after looking at your screenshot 🙂

List is rather short and only goes back to tomorrow? Is there a setting which I have to change to see more or that's all I can see?

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation