11-07-2019 12:06 PM
I am trying to install my Samsung ML2165W printer after upgrading to OS X Catalina, but I am having no luck. I have tried everything I could find online. There seems to be no drivers for this printer for OS X 10.15
01-08-2020 11:17 PM
After no help from HP (not surprising), I tried this and it worked for me. Maybe it might work for other out there. My printer is now printing perfect..
This solution works for me on both USB and WiFi connections.
- Open Finder, select Go > Go to Folder.
- Type: /Library/Printers/ and hit enter.
- Create a new folder called “Printers Content” and move everything from the Printers folder inside it. Now drag that folder to your Desktop.
- Reconnect your printer and try printing again:
- If it works: Move the “Printers Content” folder to the Trash.
- If it doesn’t work: Return the “Printers Content” folder to the Printers folder and empty it.
I hope this works.