Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color MFP M276nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I followed the recommended link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03416215#6a8f222d-b378-4a09-a527-6fc4baecffdf - and tried all of the various solutions within that link and I'm still have print quality issues.  I even purchased new toner thinking it was bad toner but I'm still having the same issue.  Two print examples shown below.  I've calibrated and cleaned multiple times and it doesn't get any better.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and software and gone through all the other steps in the above link.  I'm out of options...would appreciate any help.20191128_092954.jpg

20191128_093101.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

May be a power issue, try plugging the printer into a different wall outlet. Directly to the wall, not through a power strip of any kind.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Thanks for responding Repairatrooper!  I was hopeful your recommendation was going to fix the issue - since I previously had the printer directly connected to an outlet before rearranging my home office and connecting to a surge protector - so I tried two different wall outlets and it didn't work. 

I signed up for the HP tech support and that proved to be worthless.  All they troubleshooted was for me to do a color calibration/cleaning (which I already told them I had performed multiple times before) and they said there was nothing else they could do to help since the printer's warranty expired.  They chalked it up to a hardware issue like a bad sensor or something along those lines and that I need to go purchase a new printer.  Again, thanks for taking the time to respond!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.