Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
LaserJet 200 Color Pro MFP 276 nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

I have this issue which I cannot find the solution to anywhere online.

My Laserjet 200 color pro is connected to the local network and I can print just fine on the network but I also want to use the HP e-print service in case I want to print via email when I am outside. But my Printer won't connect to the internet to receive that HP e-print order.

All my PCs are connected to the same network and the internet is working on all just fine. I have no connectivity issues. It's just the printer that won't connect to the internet. 

P.S. I have checked the default gateway and subnet mask on the printer's IP address page and it's fine. I have no idea what else can be done. Please HELP!!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Mustansir

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

This is a great place to get support, find answers to your technical queries.

I understand that you are unable to use ePrint, need not worry I'll be glad to assist you.

I suggest you follow the below steps that could resolve the issue.

On your printer control panel, touch or press the HP ePrint icon or button.

If your printer control panel does not have an HP ePrint icon or button, navigate to Web Services Setup, Network Setup, or Wireless Settings to open the Web Services menu, depending on your printer model.

• If a prompt to turn on Web Services or setup HP ePrint displays, touch or press Turn On, Enable, or Setup, depending on your printer control panel, follow the on-screen instructions, and then continue to the next step.

If you are prompted to update the firmware, touch or press OK.

Figure : Example of clicking Setup to turn on Web Services

Example of clicking Setup to turn on Web Services.
  • If a Web Services Summary screen or connected status displays, Web Services is already on.

Click Print Info to obtain an information sheet, and then continue to the next step.

Figure : Example of Web Services menu displaying the printer's email address

Example of Web Services menu displaying the printer's email address.

To Set Up and Using HP ePrint use this link: https://hp.care/2yaDdvQ

If HP ePrint Email Job Does Not Print use this link: https://hp.care/2ycxKo5

Keep me posted, how it goes! However, I'll try and follow up in next 24 to 48 hours to doublecheck on the issue.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.