Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet 1020
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hello,

I have a problem with HP LaserJet Printer.

My system running on Windows 7 32bit & 64bit with IE11.

When i print a web page the printer shown a script error massage but when i tried to print with cannon, xerox, ricoh the printing successfully.

I have also tried to update os, drivers & firmware but problem is still. Please help me....!!!

C:\Users\ITSS\Downloads\123.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @inamulh,

Welcome to the HP Forums! 

I understand that you are getting a script error when trying to print a web page with your HP Laserjet 1020 printer. I am happy to help! 

What web browser are you trying to print from? eg. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome. 

Have you tried printing from another web browser? 

In the meantime, please try our HP Print and Scan Doctor program, and let me know the results! 

If this, or any of the posts on this thread, has helped you to resolve the issue, please click on Accept as Solution on said post. To show that you 'like', or are thankful of my post, kindly click the thumbs up below. If there is anything else I can do to help, please be sure to let me know!

Hope to hear from you soon! Smiley Happy

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @inamulh,

Welcome to the HP Forums! 

I understand that you are getting a script error when trying to print a web page with your HP Laserjet 1020 printer. I am happy to help! 

What web browser are you trying to print from? eg. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome. 

Have you tried printing from another web browser? 

In the meantime, please try our HP Print and Scan Doctor program, and let me know the results! 

If this, or any of the posts on this thread, has helped you to resolve the issue, please click on Accept as Solution on said post. To show that you 'like', or are thankful of my post, kindly click the thumbs up below. If there is anything else I can do to help, please be sure to let me know!

Hope to hear from you soon! Smiley Happy

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HP Recommended

I have tried to other web browser like firefox, chrom, safari but problem is still.

HP Recommended

Hi inamulh,

Thank you for your response! 

I had noticed that you marked my post as accepted solution, did the HP Print and Scan Doctor resolve the issue for you? If you haven't tried it yet, please do so, and let me know the results! 

Hope to hear from you soon! 🙂

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.