Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Color LaserJet flow M880

Hellooo,

Does anyone know the service code for the HP Color LaserJet Flow M880? I had to change the document feeder and its not accepting the code in the booklet: 10088103. I need to reset the document feeder counter.

I don't think we could change these so should be the same but for somereason it doesn't work.

Kind Regards,

Charllz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Charllz,

The service access code is: 11088013

Cheers!

ALEX-TATS
Printer Engineer for a HP Platinum Partner
I am not a HP employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @Charllz,

The service access code is: 11088013

Cheers!

ALEX-TATS
Printer Engineer for a HP Platinum Partner
I am not a HP employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
HP Recommended
Hi Alex,

That's great. The booklet States 10088013.
Why would HP lie to me lol.

Thanks.
Charllz
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.