Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
B5L24A
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Dear Team,

I am facing an issue with printer warranty validity, If some one can help its very appreciable,

For my company purchase 4 Laser Printers and its showing warranty in HP site upto 12.05.2019. Purchase Date is 16/09/2018. Can any one can advise or any option for updating this to HP. This is for another customer and already delivered. Warranty checking by customer then they are asking this not showing one year. below the Snap shot.

Unit Details Serial Number JPCKL28F9L Contract Number n/a Product Number B5L24A     Product Model HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553n Prntr Country / Region Warranty QA Product Group A4 SF Laser High Country / Region Sold To QA Wty Start Date Based On Ship date
Entitlement (includes Factory Warranty and Contracts) Coverage Begin Date
(DD.MM.YYYY)
Expiration Date
(DD.MM.YYYY)
In Warranty Part 12.02.2018 12.05.2019 img Labor 12.02.2018 12.05.2019 img Onsite 12.02.2018 12.05.2019 img

Thanks,

Antony.cv

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

If you have proof of purchase for the printer, you are fine. Sale date on proof of purchase is the first day when the warranty start and warranty last for one year. 

Maybe printer was somewhere on retailers stock for few months that's why warranty check on HP web and your warranty doesn't match.

My profile on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

If you have proof of purchase for the printer, you are fine. Sale date on proof of purchase is the first day when the warranty start and warranty last for one year. 

Maybe printer was somewhere on retailers stock for few months that's why warranty check on HP web and your warranty doesn't match.

My profile on LinkedIn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.