02-12-2020 06:49 AM
Where can I find software for HP LaserJet 1020? I've found a list of software for other LaserJets (up to 1015 and on from 1022) but haven't found the software for my rather old but still functioning printer. Grateful for any support.
02-12-2020 11:35 AM
Generally, your printer is not supported on Mac computers and therefore you cannot find a driver:
You may try the following workaround and see if it may work for you:
- Download and install below drivers:
- Connect the printer to your Mac and turn it on.
- Go to System Preferences > Printers & Scanners and click the plus sign.
- select your printer, within the Use drop-down menu click on Select Printer Software.
- Locate and select the HP Laserjet 1022 printer and click Add.
Now try printing and see if it may work.
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂