Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Dear Friend , Thanks for your suffient information , seems you are expert in this field and  I really apppreciat your help to

me, Hope with your assistnace we can again restart our printer, Actualy, I read your post and I took picture for you as this

IMG_7226.JPG

So The part number is B5L04-60001 , so I checked the availability of this item

what Item should I buy ? and could you help me to find the suitable one ?IMG_7168.JPG

Last but not least,  could you help me how to coonect sata hard to computer due to back of hard can't be match with

computer desktop ?  

Thanks for your patience with me as Im amatur in this field...

HP Recommended

That is the reason you need to connect the drive to a pc to see if the drive is working. If the drive is working then it means the formatter has issues. If the drive is not working in the pc (format), then that indicates the drive is the issue and you need to replace with the part in my post above.

HP Recommended

Thanks again for your resposne but unfortunately, I could not find any pc that can coonect to that kind of hard, Could you

help me to find that new item in which sutible for my priner, so I can buy it , Im loosing time every day, for your kind

information. In our country we don't have Hp support but I have many friends in China and Germany so they can provide for

me? Pls kindly help me which exact model I have to buy and from which store?

Appreciate your response,

HP Recommended

If you can not find a computer to fit that drive then you are in real trouble. The interface is a standard SATA interface and should fit into 85% of the pcs out there. If you can not figure it out yourself then get some helps from your friends in Germany and China.

HP Recommended

Hi agian

Thanks for your infromation , I alreay connected it to the Pc and format Harddisk and then install firmware completely,

but unfortunately, I got the same error so the result means there is an issue by Formatter , therefore could you help me

where I can buy that part exactly and whats the cost of it ?

I really appreciate your kind assitnace, and apppreciate your response

HP Recommended
Thanks for your quick response , so in your opinion I have to buy formatter ? Pls inform me so I will buy it by tomorrow
Thanks for your help

Another question I have from you actualy we have also anther printer Hp officejet pro x451DW and I have issue with printing A4 - A5 and etc and the edges of paper will be so empty. While in preview shows from every side ( up-down - left - right ) 5mm automatically will be empty but after printing like 3 centimetres one side empty and other 1.5 empty. I checked the printer and adjusted it to a5 but nothing works same result. I open my photo in photoshop and other program same issue. Can you help me how I can solve this issue as well? At least can print with less empty edges not like 3 centimetres
Thanks again
HP Recommended
Hi I’m waiting for response.
Hope you will answer me....
Thanks
HP Recommended

Hi 

Pls Pls kindly help me , 

Actualy I checked the hard drive and format it so it works fine then I thought problem came from formatter so I bought

and payed 120 $ to replace formatter from china but after insert formatter I got the error 33.03.03 and It's written 

Wrong fmrt type. could you help in this case ? 

Pls answer me . and thanks so much 

HP Recommended

Hi @sharif110,

Below is the error troubleshooting:

33.03.03 Incompatible formatter installed

Description

This is an EFI BIOS event to prevent booting with the wrong formatter installed.

Recommended action

IMPORTANT: please carefully read and follow the instructions below.

1. Was a Mech Kit just installed for the customer's printer? If YES, proceed with STEP #1a. If NO, skip...
  2. Document the Serial # of the Mech Kit (usually found in the carton box and the back cover of the Mec...

4: Location of Mech Kit Serial # on back cover.

1. Verify the part # of the formatter board installed in the device. The part # is labeled on the forma...

5: Ensure the correct formatter board is installed.

1. If the wrong formatter board was installed, install the correct formatter board:

Product

Description

HP Part #

HP Officejet Enterprise Color MFP X585

Formatter (main logic) PC board assembly - For X585 models only

B5L04-67908

HP Officejet Enterprise Color X555

Formatter (main logic) PC board assembly - For the X555 models only

C2S11-67904

1. If the issue persists, elevate the case to the Division level. Do not install any parts! Do not try ...

Is the part number of your new formatter C2S11-67904 ?

If not, then I am afraid you have ordered the wrong formatter.

I hope that helps,

Cheers!

ALEX-TATS
Printer Engineer for a HP Platinum Partner
I am not a HP employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.