Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

factory reset HP LaserJet Pro M102w

Laserjet pro M102W
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP LaserJet Pro M102w that will not connect to WIFI. I changed my Provider and Also the router modem.

I tried with webserver but Printer asks me a user & password. I input every possibile password but I don't remember that anymore. I try to use HP Easy Setup to get the printer connected to WIFI but I cannot reset the printer or change SSID of the connected wifi.    I would like to start with a clean slate.  How do I factory reset this when I cannot reach system settings?

2 REPLIES 2
Grad Student Grad Student
Grad Student
252 252 25 62
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thank you for visiting HP Support Forum,
The only option is to restore to factory defaults. (This will clear all custom setting and have to reconfigure)

I have sent you a private message with the steps to perform a reset on the printer. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Support Community.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue .
0 Kudos
MT2019 Tutor
Tutor
19 18 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Muj851 - i'm in the exact same position - could you send me the same instructions please?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation