10-04-2012 09:30 AM
What issues are you having with this printer?
What is the operating system installed on your computer?
How do you have the printer connected to your computer?
- Press the Power button ( ) to turn on the product.
- With the product turned on , disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
- If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button ( ) to turn it on.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
11-03-2017 09:20 AM