Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about cartridges, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hello,
I am trying to print documents straight from my phone using an HP laserjet app and my printer is an HP Laserjet P1102w. It is asking for the printers email address or IP number. How do I find either of these? Also, will this printer work to print documents from a phone because when I am searching for the printer I am only finding the other printer in the house - but this printer says it has Wi-Fi and bluetooth

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Mlembery

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

As I understand the HP Laserjet P1102w reset the IP Adderss of your printer,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

Did you attempt to print the self test page to obtain the IP Address?

If not, here's what you need to know:

A Self Test/Device Configuration page lists important network settings such as network status and the printer IP address for HP LaserJet Pro M12w, P1102w, and P1109w printers.

1. Press and hold the Cancel button  until the Ready light  blinks.

2. Release the Cancel button .

The Self Test/Device Configuration page prints.

Figure : Self Test/Device Configuration page

Example of a Self Test / Device Configuration page

The best way to do that is using the HP Guided Troubleshooter: 

Click here to access it (simply select your description of the issue from the bottom of the screen to gain access to the next set of steps that should resolve your concern).

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.