Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

open scanner glass panel. sloly push scanner light.this problam scanner light griss/oil ...dry..scanner motor no loding.e8 is ok

HP Recommended

Hp sacnner error e3

HP Recommended
hp not xerox papers screen e8
HP Recommended

Hello

The product has experienced a fatal error.

Are the toners Genuine HP toners?

Turn off the printer disconnect the power cord from the
printer, disconnect the power cable from the wall outlet.
Wait 30 seconds, reconnect the power cord directly to the
wall outlet and the printer, turn on the printer.
Wait for the product to initialize.

Did anything change or happen before this issue?

Changed out the toner?

Paper jam?

Let me know if this makes a difference.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended
am Engr, ezeh i have solve this kind of problem many times now, so they is an obstruction to the movement of the scanner, what you need to do iis to open it and move the scanner to the middle and copple it back it will work.
HP Recommended

how to solved hp1136 e8 problem

HP Recommended
h
HP Recommended

Hi rajahi

I understand that you are getting a E8 error on the printer.

The error E8 means "The product has experienced a fatal error from which it cannot recover."
You can try to fix this issue by turning off the product or disconnect the power cord from the product. Wait 30 seconds, and then turn on the product or reconnect the power cord to the product. Wait for the product to initialize.

Here is a document with the errors listed.

In message 15,  Sunnyking was able to resolve the issue.

If all the troubleshooting has been done and it didn't resolve the issue then I would recommend to call HP Tech Support to inquire about  a replacement printer if it is still in warranty or find out about the trade in and trade up program.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

MY HP LJ PROFESSIONAL M1136 MFP PRINTER IS NOT OK. IT SHOW E8 ERROR IN DISPLAY SO PLEASE HELP TO REMOVE THIS ERROR

HP Recommended

Re: hp lj m1136 printer error e8

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.