Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
hp laserjet p1102
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

help me to solve this problem if any one know

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

@rajesh021

Welcome to HP Support Community

Is the Printer working fine? If the printer is not working, please uninstall the printer driver from root level and download the full feature software

1.) In Windows, search for and open Programs and features 
2.) Select your HP Printer 
3.) Select Uninstall 
4.) In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers 
5.) In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’ 
6.) Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
7.) Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”) 
8.) Click on the “Drivers” tab 
9.) Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom 
10.) Select Ok 
11.) Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows 
12.) Close Devices and Printers
13.) Restart the computer and download the Full Feature Software from Here and follow the onscreen Instructions

Let me know how it goes 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

I tryied sir but not working what to do any other solution

HP Recommended

@rajesh021

May I know where exactly are you seeing the Printer Model on the computer? Could you send me a Screenshot or Pic please?

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

hp laserjet p1102.JPGCapture.JPG

HP Recommended

if you think the showing printer hp laserjet p 1015 is not a p1015 printer Its a p1102 printer . if you sugest me to try p1015 driver, send me the link please not send hp laserjet 1015 driver becouse its different version. 

HP Recommended

@rajesh021

Check in Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel if you have Smart Install software installed. If it's there uninstall the Program and restart the Computer

Next try these steps

Microsoft Windows Update will automatically search for the most updated drivers. If the computer is not connected to the Internet or Windows Update is not set correctly, the printer driver will not be installed. Follow this procedure to install the printer driver.

1. Confirm your computer is connected to the Internet.

2. Confirm that Windows Update is set to install updates automatically, and that Device Installations settings are set to install drivers automatically.

3. Connect your printer to your computer, then turn the device ON.

4. Click 'Start', then 'Devices and Printers'.

5. Right-click the printer's icon that did not install correctly, then select 'Troubleshoot'.

6. After you confirm that the printer driver for the device you want to use is not installed, select 'Apply this fix'.

Check Windows Update Settings

1. Click the 'Start' button.

2. Type 'windows update' into the Search box, and then press the <Enter> key on your keyboard

3. Click 'Change settings'.

4. If not already selected, select 'Install updates automatically' from the Important updates drop-down menu.

5. Click 'OK' at the bottom of the screen to register the change.

6. Click the 'Start' button again.

7. Click 'Control Panel'.

8. Select 'System and Security', and then click on 'System'

9. Click on 'Advanced System Settings'.

10. Select the 'Hardware' tab, and then click the 'Device Installation Settings' button.

11. Select 'Yes, do this automatically', and then click 'OK'.

Keep me posted 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on the Public Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

after tryied.JPG

HP Recommended

sir i don't understall how and why to showing my printer hp laserjet p1102 to hp laserjet p1015

HP Recommended

@rajesh021

I suggest you contact HP Support and our Support Engineers should be able to Remote into your computer and sort this out

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device. 
4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.