Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
laserJet Pro 400 color
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hi Sir 
I want some support from you . I have a LaserJet Pro 400 color MFP m475dw 
and when i turned it on . i show masseage Like This { error memory supply 10.1002 } 
how can i fix this problem Sir 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello Sir,

The error you are exposing is an issue with one of the toners.
The magenta to be specific.

In this case, the recommended action is to replace the magenta toner with an HP original.

Regards,

I am an HP employee

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you. Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello Sir,

The error you are exposing is an issue with one of the toners.
The magenta to be specific.

In this case, the recommended action is to replace the magenta toner with an HP original.

Regards,

I am an HP employee

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you. Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution.
HP Recommended

hi cold-print 
Thanks a lot about the inforamtion . 
and i want to give you a kudo but i don't know how . cause i'm still new in this site and i have 2 badges only .
again Thanks a lot 
Regards 

HP Recommended

Hi Sirius,

Great to hear it worked, and you solved the issue !!

I am also somewhat newie!  

Here on this Discussion board, you can find the most common "How To´s"

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/bd-p/Hello

We hope you enjoy our HP Support Forum, and expect to see you around sharing your knowledge, or asking any concerns.

Regards,

I am an HP employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.