Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Omen X 35
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am having the screen flickering issue while in game... 😞 

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@ Brynwall

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and would like to help.

I understand that you have an HP Omen X 35 and the display flickers while playing a game. 

I would like to know the following information to assist you better:

• Please let me know the exact product model no. This link will help you to find the model no: http://hp.care/2bygf7l
  • Did you check the game specifications and see your computer meets the minimum system requirements? Which game is it?
  • Do you face this issue while playing other games or while playing no games at all?
  • Please check the display resolution required to play that game.

Please do let me know the information. I'll surely assist you. Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended

Your question was a generic question... Are you not aware of the HP Omen X 35 issues? This is realted to the BRAND NEW monitor. Please stop posting canned messages and read the issue.

Is this an issue with the new monitors? That is what I've been reading...

HP Recommended

@Brynwall

I understand it looks scripted but I  request you to reply with the details to provide a solution. 

Cheers! 

HP Recommended
  • Please let me know the exact product model no. This link will help you to find the model no: http://hp.care/2bygf7l
    • HP OMEN X 35
  • Did you check the game specifications and see your computer meets the minimum system requirements? Which game is it?
    • World of Warcraft
  • Do you face this issue while playing other games or while playing no games at all?
    • I haven't tried it on many other games yet
  • Please check the display resolution required to play that game.
    • I have it set to max and it happens during the loading screen and during gameplay. I'm running a 1070 graphics card
HP Recommended

Hello Brynwall

Well, HP Omen X 35 is useless to anybody in this forum.

Please provide the correct device description so folks can check it out.

What evidence do you have to point to the monitor.  Did you purchase this monitor with a new HP PC? Did the GTX 1070 work smooth using a different monitor? Is this an out of box issue?

That's great! You have an Nvidia GTX 1070. Nice graphics card. It should run like butter.

You want help? Then provide constructive information to help people help you.

Grzy

HP Recommended

You have GOT to be kidding me....!!! If you don't know what the HP Omen X 35 is then you shouldn't be responding to this thread. There is only one and it JUST came out about a week ago, you dolt...

HP Recommended

I'm also finding out that there is a SPECIFIC support team that is supposed to be handling OMEN X 35 issues...

Before posting about someone not giving enough information perhaps you should do a little research and not just assume I gave "constructinve information" just because you were nieve and didn't know what an HP OMEN X 35... 

HP Recommended

I replied with the information you were looking for. I have since noticed this on other, fairly simple, games such as Hearthstone...

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.