Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Y4F80PA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I cant able to install any game if i play that game it work very slow i tried more than 8 games
13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

Greetings @alexsander0075,

Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are facing performance issues with games. Happy to help.

Have you changed the operating system on your computer?

Have you installed all the updates from Windows and HP Support Assistant? Click here for assistance. 

Once all the updates are installed, recommend you to open task manager and disable all the applications that you do not use on startup.

If the issue persists, recommend you to install the graphics driver from Nvidia website as the specifications of your computer says that it came with NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX graphics card. 

For other troubleshooting steps, please refer to this article

Let me know if this helped. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Not useful im not statisfied with hp product
HP Recommended

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@alexsander0075 wrote:
Not useful im not statisfied with hp product

Please understand we would love to help but we need much more information and clarification.

The advice to make sure everything is up today is very useful information as drivers are regularly updated to fix any performance issues that may have been discovered.

You've mentioned that you cannot install any games, but then say that games are perfoming poorly.

Which games are you having trouble installing?
Which games are performing poorly?
Are all drivers up to date?

You can check to see if all drivers are up to date by running the HP Support Assistance software.

I am an HP Employee
Quality Manager - HP VR / Z Desktops
-----
iMaxx” FORMER VOODOO PC / HP LEGACY GAMING SERVICE MANAGER
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
HP Recommended
I have try to install more than 8 games only two games installed but the two games performance was very slow and poor I'm already updated drivers up to date
HP Recommended
Watch dogs 2, Euro truck simulator 2 , blur , sleeping dogs , need for speed ,,, some of the games name i forgot
HP Recommended

[content removed]

HP Recommended

[deleted]

I am an HP Employee
-----
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
HP Recommended

If you have updated all of your drivers, et al, please contact your support team to verify and assist you.

If you have continuing to have problems installing this plethora of games, at once, please reach out to their manufacturers to assessor. (Please understand they will ask you if your software and firmware are up to date, too.)

I am an HP Employee
-----
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.