Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 4620

I need to access the print history on the printer but my partner set it up and I don't have his log in details as we have split up. There are some work documents I need. Is there any way I can access the print history if I don't have the log in info? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Nope no logs anywhere.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

What print history?  Sorry the printer does not store anything.

HP Recommended
Oh, ok. Is the print history stored on my partners account then?
HP Recommended

What account?   Check your computer for everything you printed.

HP Recommended

Ok, I'm confused. From the info I've got from this site I need to log into the account via HP Connected and that will show me the print history? What I'm asking is, if I don't have the log in details, is there another way of obtaining the print history? Sorry if I'm being dense, I don't have a lot to do with the printer! 

HP Recommended

There is no print history in the printer.   All you can do is check on your computer for whatever application you were printing from and check your most recent documents.

HP Recommended

I realise now there's no history on the printer but will the list of jobs printed be on the HP Connected site, where one logs in to access their HP account? 

HP Recommended

Nope no logs anywhere.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.