Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-05-2019 05:16 AM
I've just set up eprint and sent a test message to my printer, HP Officejet 3835.
Only the body of the message comes through - in other words, there's no email header or footer, no date, no from.
Any answers please?
11-07-2019 01:17 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Let's remove and add web services again:
1. On the printer control panel display, from the Home screen, touch (HP ePrint), and then touch (Web Services Settings).
2. Touch Remove Web Services.
3. Restart the router and the printer.
4. On the printer control panel display, from the Home screen, touch ( Setup ).
5. Touch Web Services.
6. Touch Yes to accept the Web Services terms of setup.
7. The printer will automatically check updates and set up Web Services.
8. Touch OK when you see Web Services have been set up successfully.
9. When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page, and shows Web Services Summary on the screen.
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
11-07-2019 10:41 PM
You are the right person to answer to my problem. I have a new router and the printer not recognize the WiFi. I installed two program from driver for hp laserjet125. But the printer don’t recognize WiFi from my router. Please help me. Thanks
11-08-2019 04:08 AM
Well, HP Support, it's better but not great.
I've reset Web Services and now I get more words on my test email, which I sent to my ePrint account.
The additional text is:
"On Fri, 8 Nov 2019, 10:51, Andrew Marsh, <firstname.lastname@example.org > wrote"
followed, immediately on the next line, no spacing, the text of my test email, which, unsurprisingly, for an Englishman, was "test".
Should it have the same style of header as, eg, a Gmail email?
The HP email looks incredibly bare.
Any suggestions please??
11-08-2019 11:43 AM - edited 11-08-2019 11:44 AM
thank you for the response. Check for any pending updates on the android device.
Also, check for printer firmware update
Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
For more info on how to print using HP ePrint, refer to this document.
Keep me posted for further assistance.
I am an HP Employee