Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Blinking lights. When I cut it off then back on . It says the printer was not cutoff correctly. I powered  it one again, got as grinding  sound . Same message, error code and now beeping sounds and error code  OX00829C98

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@eddiemilt

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Let us know the Printer you have.

Thanks 🙂

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@eddiemilt

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Let us know the Printer you have.

Thanks 🙂

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have an Envy 6255 printer.

HP Recommended

The problem is not solved. I replied in error. This problem still exists!

Please help!!

HP Recommended

Try the steps from here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-photo-6200-all-in-one-printer-series/9073045/model/9073...

Let me know if this helps 🙂

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello

The solutions that were suggested did not solve the problem. I held on to this printer for over a year. Just took it out of the box last week brand new. Did the setup and printed one page and powered it off. Came back a couple of days later attempted to print got the error code and it has not worked since. HP says the warranty has now expired! Is there any way to send this back to HP for repairs.  Btw I no longer have the box it came in and I just received my first ink that is on subscription. Please advise.

Thank You. 

HP Recommended

I recommend you to contact the HP Support Team regarding this.

Link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Note:  Select the country accordingly to get the contact details for support.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

How do I get support and repair for this Envy 6255 printer. The warranty has expired. I bought this printer over a year ago at QVC and never opened the box until two weeks ago. Did the setup and it has not worked since.  Error codes and blinking lights issue.  Please help!!. Btw I no longer have the box it came in. THANK YOU. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.