Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet pro 8610
iOS
I have started to get the following message when emailing documents to either of my HP printers (one at work one at home - different addresses @hpeprint.com) from my iMac or iPhone or iPad.

The only recent changes I can thinking are the registration of these three devices with Mimecast but I cannot see that this should cause this problem. Suggestions?!

This is a delivery failure notification message indicating that
an email you addressed to email address :
-- xxx@hpeprint.com

could not be delivered. The problem appears to be :
-- Recipient email server rejected the message

Additional information follows :
-- 5.7.1 Command rejected

This condition occurred after 1 attempt(s) to deliver over
a period of 0 hour(s).

Unquote
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello,

I understand this may cause you issues but this is part of the security settings for the ePrint servers to keep out spam and junk mail to prevent wasting customers ink and paper. At this point the best workaround I have seen is to create an email account with a popular email client (such as gmail or yahoo) and use this account to send print jobs using ePrint if your private domain email address keeps getting rejection notifications.

I wish there was an easier solution but until more private domains are added to the ePrint servers this is the best solution I know of.

please checkthis wikipedia

DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) is an email authentication method designed to detect email spoofing. It allows the receiver to check that an email claimed to have come from a specific domain was indeed authorized by the owner of that domain.[1] It is intended to prevent forged sender addresses in emails, a technique often used in phishing and email spam.

I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

HP Recommended

If you tried sending this email from your mobile phone, try going into the web browser and pulling up your email account from there. Now send the email.

You can also try sending from your email on the computer and see if that goes.

One other reason for the error may be that you are using signatures in your email. Try deleting the signature and sending to the printer.

I am an HP employee. Although I work for HP. I'm speaking for myself and not on behalf of HP.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Many thanks for prompt reply. The issue is the same if I use my Gmail. My wife does not have the same problem using hers. The issue seems, logically,  to be something to do with recent changes to my iPhone, iPad and iMac (and the only thing is the registration of all three devices with Mimecast - but I am not a very techy person! )

HP Recommended

Really grateful for the response -  thank you.  I get this delivery failure message when sending a document to the hpeprint.com address for my home or office printers from my Mac desktop machine or my iPad or my iPhone -  and whether using a Gmail email or any of three domain email accounts - with or without signatures.  That my wife can send the same document successfully to the printer suggests to me that it is something to do with my devices.

All have recently been registered with Mimecast and I wonder if anyone else has encountered a problem with Mimecast and HP eprinting?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.