Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-07-2022 03:00 AM
How do you know if there is a problem with the cartridge or something else when it won't print although is recognized by both PC and Android? The ink lights aren't doing anything. The printer is on and doing nothing. It passes all the hp diagnostics but don't print test page. Thanks
04-10-2022 04:27 AM
@juntjoo76, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.
If there are any hardware issues with the printer, you may see blinking lights and error codes on the printer.
Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
Reinsert the ink cartridges.
To print a diagnostic page, press and hold the Power button (), press the Cancel button () one time, and then release the Power button ().
The diagnostic page prints.
If the issue persists,
- I've sent you a private message with further instructions to resolve this issue.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Hope this helps! Let me know how it goes.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community