Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-09-2020 06:02 AM
I'd like to help!
To assist better -
- Are you able to make copies using the printer ?
- What's the application you are trying to print from? Have you tried printing from a different application or devices?
- Does the printer print out a blank sheet or does it not respond your print command?
While you respond to that , let's try a power reset on the printer and restart your phone
Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Restart your phone
Try updating iOS and printer firmware
To update the printer's firmware, refer - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
To update the iOS device, refer to this document - Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
And, Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community