Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion X360 Convertible 15-cr00xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

For some strange reason, I don't seem able to recieve any of the activation emails for the desktop version of HP ePrint. I've waited several days and still never get any sort of PIN code to add the computer to the account.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@NovaViper

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

To help you further with this, please let us the know the Printer you have.

Also, please follow these documents to help you with the issue: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03609576 and https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03721293

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I already have my HP Connected account set up already, but I still don't ge the emails from the HP ePrint driver app on my desktop

HP Recommended

@NovaViper

Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the App. Also, let us know the printer you have.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks.

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Even after reinstalling, it still doesn't come. And I have a HP Officejet Pro 6975

HP Recommended

@NovaViper

Let's disable and enable the web service:

1. On the printer control panel display, from the Home screen, touch (HP ePrint), and then touch (Web Services Settings).

2. Touch Remove Web Services.

3. Restart the router and the printer.

4. On the printer control panel display, from the Home screen, touch ( Setup ).

5. Touch Web Services.

6. Touch Yes to accept the Web Services terms of setup.

7. The printer will automatically check updates and set up Web Services.

8. Touch OK when you see Web Services have been set up successfully.

9. When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page, and shows Web Services Summary on the screen.

Keep me posted.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks.

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The printer runs ePrint just fine, I can send emails/commands via Google Home to it and it will prints just fine. It's something with the Windows ePrint program that it doesn't want to send out any activation email for some reason

HP Recommended

@NovaViper

Are you referring to the HP Smart App on the Computer or the ePrint App? The ePrint App has been discontinued by HP now.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.