Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 2655 All-in-One Printer

My printer is showing offline when i try to print from my iPad that is on same Wi-Fi as my printer.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @adinar,

Welcome to HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

If your HP printer is showing as offline when trying to print from your iPad, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue.

• Check the printer's network connection: Make sure that your printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPad. You can check this by printing a network configuration page from the printer's control panel or by accessing the printer's web interface.
  • Restart the printer: Turn off your printer and then turn it back on after a few seconds. This will help to reset the printer and the network connection.
  • Restart your iPad: Sometimes restarting your iPad can also help to resolve connectivity issues. Press and hold the power button until you see the slide to power off option. Slide the bar to the right to turn off your iPad, then press and hold the power button again to turn it back on.
  • Update your printer's firmware: Check if there is a firmware update available for your printer and install it. This can help to resolve any bugs or issues that may be causing the printer to go offline.
  • Reinstall the printer driver: If you have installed the printer driver on your iPad, try reinstalling it. This can help to refresh the printer settings and ensure that the correct driver is being used.

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4
HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.