Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about cartridges, Click here to check it out!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I am using an hp 2600 printer. It is able to print in color from my computer, but it is no longer able to print in color from my iphone (which is fully updated and I have restarted). I tried restoring my printer to the factory settings and then setting it up again and trying again and it still will not give me the option to print in color.

Essentially, I could print in color from my phone but then on one document I pressed black and white (because I did not want to use color). Since then, there has been no option to print in color again and tapping restoring to default settings does not print in color. I have tried from apple airprint and the hp smart app. Please help me print in color from my iphone again.

image0.pngimage1.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.