Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 2633
macOS 10.12 Sierra

Hi, I am having trouble with my HP DeskJet 2633. I can print using the app from my iphone, but i cannot print using my MacBook Pro with the version- MacOs Sierra 10.12. 

Could I please have some assistance? 

Thanks 

MG

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@millie_g

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• Have you tried updating the printer firmware?

Check the print driver settings. Selecting certain paper types or printing in Best or Maximum DPI quality can slow print speeds. Print with plain paper in Normal or Draft quality for faster print speeds.

1. On your Mac, open the photo or document you want to print.

2. Open the photo or document you want to print, click File, and then click Print. For the Photos app, click the Print button at the bottom of the window.

The print settings window opens.

3. Make sure your printer is selected.

4. If you do not see options on the Print dialog box, click Show Details.

5. Click the unnamed menu at the center of the window, click Paper Type/Quality or Media & Quality, and then select Normal or Draft from the Quality or Print Quality menu or slider.

Image: Quality options

Try to print. If the issue persists,

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.