montecrypto
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printer issue

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, community,

I have encountered the following problem (I apologize for being long, but it cannot be helped):

due to some reason my HP LaserJet1005 printer stopped printing hard copies. The HP Doctor toolkit that was previously working perfectly on my latptop suddenly proved to be of little help. 

I was recommended to update the drivers, and so I did. But then, another problem occurred: I HAVE GOT TWO HP LaserJet1005 PRINTERS, and so do they display: HP LaserJet1005; HP LaserJet1005 (copy1). The first one keeps printing into the file, and sometimes it emerges. System does see it, but I have no access to it. 

So,  I want to find and delete the first printer. Can you advise me what to do?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards, 

Sergey

1 REPLY 1
Raj1788
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,683 11,674 582 666
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@montecrypto

Thanks for joining HP Support!

Go to devices and printers from the control panel.

You can see all the devices that are installed.

Right-click on the printer and select remove device to delete the printer.

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation