1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printing Pictures From HP Smart App To Tango Printer

HP Recommended
Tango 2RY54A
Android 9.0 Pie

Hello Everyone,

I have setup my HP Tango, it is connected to WiFi through my home network & can print from my Windows 10 desktop computers, but it won't print from the HP Smart app on my Samsung 20 5G (Android Version 11). It gets as far as logging into HP & then sits on a redirect screen, that never redirects you to anywhere. I've tried turning off my cellular data, in case there is a problem there, but nothing so far that I have researched & tried has worked. Anyone having the same issue? Thank You For Your Time & Assistance with this, it's really appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
KrazyToad
Retired
Retired
22,744 22,731 1,371 1,398
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@LittleLizzy

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

May I know how are you connecting the printer and your phone? Are the phone and printer connected to the same network?

Please Note the printer connects to 2.4 GHz Network and if your Phone is set to connect to 5 GHz it might not work

If you have a dual band Router please check with your ISP and ensure both printer and phone is connected to 2.4 GHZ Network

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation