Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Deskjet2632

How can I choose the color of printing from the mobile ?

I mean when I want to print by mobile , I didn't find the option to choose the color , so please advice me how can I do that ?  

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Doha85,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know how to choose the color option when you print from mobile.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

Are you using HP Smart App to print from your mobile?

I recommend you use the HP Smart app and you will get most of the printing options which are present on the full feature software.

Follow the steps in the below article to install and use the HP Smart App.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03561640

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for you answer 

I already have  the app, 

using the app I don't know how to change the color to black 

where can I fond the option? 

thanks 

regards 

HP Recommended

@Doha85

1. On the HP Smart app home screen, tap a Print or Scan tile.

2. Select or scan the document or photo you want to print.

3. Select the Print option , and then tap Print.

Selecting the Print option and then tapping Print

4. Change print settings such as number of copies, page size, or orientation.

5. Tap More Options to change settings such as quality (Color), border (photos only), and scale, and then tap the Back button  on your mobile device to save the settings and return to the Preview screen.

6. When you are ready to print, tap the Print icon .

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.