Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy AIO Photo Printer 7155
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

printer not printing email attachments . . .prints body only

Ron
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @genfolkc,

I'd like to help!

Have you tried downloading the attachments and then painting?

Which web browser are you using?

What is the mail domain your using?

Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

HP Recommended

hello. . i id some investigating and it turns out i was trying to "eprint" a file that is not supported by eprint. . seems to me that an .rtf file should be supported. . . why is it not???

Ron
HP Recommended

You can print emails and attached documents or photos. Review the HP ePrint email and print job requirements for best results.

• Print text (.txt), PDF, HTML, Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx), Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx), Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx) document file types. OpenOffice files are not supported by HP ePrint.

• Print bitmap (.bmp), graphics interchange format (.gif), joint photographic experts group (.jpg and .jpeg), portable network graphics (.png), and tagged image file format (.tiff) photo file types.

• When you print email attachments, the email body also prints.

• Attach less than 10 attachments per email print job.

• The total size of the email must be less than 10 MB, including attachments.

• Digitally signed, encrypted, or password protected documents are not supported by HP ePrint.

you can covert the file and then try and print.

rtf file format is a Eprint limitation.

Hope this helps!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.