Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 6032
iOS

Hi there can anyone help me .. I’m trying to print 4 images on one sheet via the App. I am using an iPad and an iPhone and a Mac... I have moved from Epson which auto let you select multiple images. Am I just totally missing it ? any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@jenniferthompso 

====================================================================

Welcome to the HP Community.

Be Aware:

Do not respond to individuals who post phone numbers or email addresses.

Do not respond to individuals who ask you to provide private information in a public Post.

These people might be scammers trying to steal your information / money.

====================================================================

HP Smart for Windows does this easily.

Likely so does HP Smart for MacOS, though I cannot prove it (no MacOS in the office).

Answer

HP Smart Mobile does not (at this writing) support the feature of multiple prints on one page / paper.

Yes, I know ...

One way 'round the limitation: 

Create a document, shove the images into that document, save, and print.

Awkward at best.

It does work.

What else?

I have no idea whether there is another photo editing app in the iOS (Apple) store that would do this easily, though I would guess that it is certainly likely.  Years ago, I had some pretty nice (purchased) iOS photo edit / print software on an iPad Air - seems like that application did support the feature you describe.

Printer  Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Printer  - Solve Problems

“Things that are your printer”

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Access to the Print and Scan Doctor (Windows), Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guides, Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP ENVY 6032 All-In-One Printer 

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Thanks so much for replying ...but grrrrrrrrr so frustrating that isn’t an option... what a waste of sheets of paper when printing 1 photo out . 🙂

HP Recommended

@jenniferthompso 

You are welcome.

Unfortunately, we don't control the answers.  Smiling.

A quick check on the 'net appears to support the idea that apps of this type are available.

One example amongst the results:

Apple Apps Store - Print to Size

I didn't spend enough time to pick one - and, assuming what I found years ago is still true, the best apps sometimes cost money (not a lot) and the selection process (pick an application) can take some time.

So --

Take time and possibly a bit of money to find an application that does what you want

OR

Time and money for paper

Depending on the day, I might choose one approach or the other one.

Stay Safe.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.