Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 14 inch Laptop PC 14-ec0000 (2Z8E3AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello, my Audio output somehow magically disappeared. Now I'm currently have no audio output available.
This is my 2 day using this laptop. In troubleshot, it say "Unplugged". How is this possible if the laptop only placed on table when in use?

audio.png

UPDATED:
Now, another magic happens. For unknown reason, output sound is back online.
sound fix.png

UPDATE 2:
I have to disable and enable the output in HW Manager if Audio in unplugged status

TEMP SOLUTION:

Change Realtek Driver
(sometimes still error, but not always in 5 office days, not like before, almost every 2-3 days)

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello, 

Would you be so kind and elaborate more about the solution? I have the same issue. Which version of the driver is stable?

Thank you in advance for any tips!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.