Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavillion dv6 6119tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have recently updated to windows 10,most of the drivers are inbuilt but i coul not find any beats audio drivers ...

please help!!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if this driver works...Install and restart the PC...

This package contains the driver that enables the IDT High-Definition (HD) Audio in supported notebook models that arerunning a supported operating system.

File name: sp63555.exe

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if this driver works...Install and restart the PC...

This package contains the driver that enables the IDT High-Definition (HD) Audio in supported notebook models that arerunning a supported operating system.

File name: sp63555.exe

HP Recommended

thanku working fine ...

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

when i try to install this driver in my note book envy ,giving this msg

THE HARDWARE DETECTED IS NOT SUPPORTED BY THIS IDT SOFTWARE PACKAGE.

THE INSTAL WILL BE ABORTED.

let me know the solution of this plzz

HP Recommended

Your notebook has the Realtek HD audio with Beats software.

sp63555 is only for those notebooks with the IDT HD audio with the Beats software (older models than yours).

Install the Realtek HD audio driver for Windows 10, would be the only suggestion I can offer.

HP Recommended

First of all I really appreciate for ur quick response.

I have already installed realtek HD audio driver in my envy 15 k 220 nr but issue is that beats audio is not fully functioned.

its quality is totally changed as it was before when originally window 8 was installed.

This problem is started as i upgrade to window 10.

I have been googling since long about this issue n tried so many drivers install but i think this beats audio issue has no solution at all.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Did you see this You Tube Video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp5LYGh_5ck

There are folks on this forum that claim this fixed their issues.

I quote from one person...

Raik!! Thank you very much!!

This essentially solved the issue for me.

The process however wasn't entirely as straightforward for me, but that was because after deinstalling the Realtek drivers / reboot / extracting the instaler, there was no folder with the Realtek drivers for me. I solved that problem by getting the drivers from the zip version of the driver and follow basically the same steps and manually made Windows look in the correct folder (Vista64). Then i chose the HDX.inf file and it came up with the list of Realtek drivers and just choose the last option with signed drivers. So, for those who try this method, you might run into similar issues, but the HDX.inf file seems to install the Realtek driver / Control panel without beats.
I did some research into the installation process before and found that the Driver installer apperently picks different inf files for installing the drivers and beats audio depending on your machine's specifications; I'm personally not knowledgeble enough to find out how it exactly worked, so i didn't advise it to anyone.

Anyway, once again: Thanks for this info and credit where it belongs. "My solution" was also based on someone elses work, but i won't mention that person since i have no idea if that person has an issue with that and i also forgot because i really wanted this issue fixed and lost focus of the work of others. Look it up on Youtube if you want to know.

Thanks to all who worked on this issue.

HP Recommended

Thx mr paul.

In short do u uggest me this youtube link to solve my issue or not????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp5LYGh_5ck

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

That's entirely up to you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.