Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-14-2022 10:45 AM
I m using Windows 10 (64 bit) Operating System and BIOS Firmware : 1.21 Rev.A released on 21st Jun'2018
Model : HP Pro Bok 640 G2
Issue : No Audio Device Found
When i try to install Audio Driver(Sp111438) which was downloading from HP Site and throwing error that
Device Installation Failed: Could not find the device for this driver.
07-14-2022 10:59 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... and I would like to help you.
(1) Update BIOS
HP Notebook System BIOS Update (N76, N87)
|01.55 Rev.A||16.3 MB||Apr 29, 2022||Download|
Why should you install the update ?
Updating the BIOS is recommended as standard maintenance of the computer. It can also help resolve the following issues:
- An available BIOS update resolves a specific issue or improves computer performance.
- The current BIOS does not support a hardware component or a Windows upgrade.
- HP Support recommends installing a specific BIOS update.
(3) Install/Update audio driver
Conexant HD Audio Driver
|10.0.4561.126 Rev.Q||501.0 MB||Dec 3, 2020||Download|
(4) if (3) fails please start windows <device manager> and open <Sound, video and game controllers>
Send a screenshot of that list.
(5) Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community