Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Probook 450 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Whenever I plug in a headset, "Flow" shows up in Taskbar and "not responding". I've updated the Conexant to the latest. 

TL99_0-1621458967360.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@TL99 

Flow is one part of the audio software. Please

(a) Download the following software and save on your machine

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp111001-111500/sp111208.exe

(b) Use Device Manager to uninstall Conexant driver, and reboot machine,

(c) It may ask you to install Audio software, select downloaded file above otherwise re-install using downloaded file above,

(d) Reboot machine

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@TL99 

Flow is one part of the audio software. Please

(a) Download the following software and save on your machine

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp111001-111500/sp111208.exe

(b) Use Device Manager to uninstall Conexant driver, and reboot machine,

(c) It may ask you to install Audio software, select downloaded file above otherwise re-install using downloaded file above,

(d) Reboot machine

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Works! Thumb-up at left right under your name is not clickable, so clicked on the one on the bottom of your post. Thanks again!

HP Recommended

A follow-up question, can I delete the C:\SWSetup folder?

HP Recommended

I did the proposed installation to solve this problem and it did not work, additionally now when connecting the headphones only the left one works. What I can do?

HP Recommended

John, it worked initially for a week, then seems resurface back. But, It didn't bother me now. What I did was following the suggested steps, removed the two items under Audio inputs and outputs from Device Manager first, then ran the download to install. After that I noticed there are a few more items. As of this writing and checking Device Manager, believe this is the reason i came back as it has two items again. But, try the above. Else  post a new question. Good luck!

TL99_0-1622420396074.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.