Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP AUDIO SWITCH
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

As mention in this post https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/HP-AUDIO-SWITCH-UI-BUG/m-p/7252771

The permanently on screen user-interface bug is still present in this software, seems to be when games are running so it could also be linked to the graphics card audio over the display port or hdmi.

Anyway, its so annoying. Fix it

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Gabbatek Here's something I found on the community, it seems to have helped others resolve the issue/bug with the HP Audio Switch and I suggest you give it a shot too:

1. Right-click the Taskbar and click on Task Manager.
  2. or Open Start, do a search for Task Manager and click the result.
  3. or Use the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keyboard shortcut.
  4. Use the Ctrl + Alt + Del keyboard shortcut and click on Task Manager.

locate a similarly named item in "startup", it could look like this: "HPAudioSwitchLC.vbs" and disabled it

And let us know how that pans out.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

but i don't want to disable it, i want it to work correctly........

HP Recommended

@Gabbatek Disabling the said software should help resolving the glitch, perhaps, you can attempt the step, check if it working and then, let us know!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.