Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-15-2020 10:49 AM
I’ve been having some troubles with my microphone for a while now, the speakers seem to make a sound at a certain volume as well. When I talk during my class times my microphone is just useless and no one understands what I say with the static frequency that it transmits. I’ve tried all of the trouble shooting and I believe it’s a hardware issue. If a HP employee could help me that would be great, or if another customer resolved it some how that would help too. I really need this laptop to work for my online classes.
09-17-2020 12:55 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
- Step 1: Check the microphone hardware (do not skip any troubleshooting steps if you feel steps are repeating)
- Step 2: Update the audio driver
- Step 3: Use the Troubleshooting tool
- Step 4: Configure the sound settings in Windows
- Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03421813 to complete the troubleshooting step.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community