cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Markscape
Level 1
4 2 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

No Audio through Bluetooth Devices

HP Recommended
HP 250 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My various bluetooth audio devices (JT Labs JBUDS Pro, JBL Everest 300 Headphones and Sony SRX-11 Speaker) will pair and connect. However, no audio plays through the devices. When I first pair the JBUDS Pro, it will play 2-3 seconds of audio and cut out, 5 seconds after that it will play 2 beeps, then nothing until it shuts off from lack of activity. These devices work fine on other devices (Fire Stick, phone, tablet). I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Mediatek bluetooth driver multiple times with the same results. Same for the Realtek HD Audio drivers. Audio plays fine through the built in speakers and headphone jack. Troubleshooting (Windows and HP) cannot identify the problem. I am out of ideas.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Markscape
Author
Level 1
4 2 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I finally came to the conclusion that the onboard bluetooth was not functioning properly. So, I disabled it in Device Manager and bought a $6 USB bluetooth adapter and it is working flawlessly with all my bluetooth devices. So we can consider this case closed.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
Markscape
Author
Level 1
4 2 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I finally came to the conclusion that the onboard bluetooth was not functioning properly. So, I disabled it in Device Manager and bought a $6 USB bluetooth adapter and it is working flawlessly with all my bluetooth devices. So we can consider this case closed.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation