Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 14 inch Laptop PC 14-ec0000 (2Z8E3AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop audio is not working once the laptop goes into sleep mode.  When I did audio diagnosis using HP support assistant, I'm seeing below message

Nakulpc_0-1655982702038.png

Trouble shoot is showing below message

Nakulpc_1-1655982766423.png

After checking sound settings, it is showing below message

Nakulpc_2-1655982833250.png

I have not plugged in any earphone to my laptop. The issue gets resolved if I restart my laptop.

Could anyone help on this issue?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Nakulpc 

Please tell me the full product name and product number (p/n) of your notebook. You will find this information on the back of your notebook printed in small letters.

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Do this on the post I wrote that helped solve it.

Thank you very much

⌨️

HP Recommended

Hi @ub6424,

Below is the product number : Product number: 4X7E1PA#ACJ

Regards

Nakul P C

HP Recommended

Hello @Nakulpc 

(1) Update BIOS

HP Notebook System BIOS Update (AMD Processors)

F.09 Rev.A12.3 MBMar 15, 2022Download

(2) Go to windows device manager and uninstall all audio devicesdon't reboot ! )

(2) Update audio

Realtek High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver

6.0.9132.1 Rev.C93.6 MBApr 23, 2021Download

(3) Reboot and test again

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Do this on the post I wrote that helped solve it.

Thank you very much

⌨️

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.