02-15-2020 05:43 PM
hello people, i need your help please please please.
I have 2 months with my new laptop HP ENVY X360 Convertible 15m-dr1xxx. I am happy with it, but 3 days ago stopped operating the audio drivers on the laptop.
Then, i tried to install the driver update and nothing, download the driver on this page https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp80001-80500/sp80328.exe
and nothing, the audio doesn't work. Please, I need help to solve this problem.
In the images I want you to show you that the audio does not appear in the windows bar and in the Device Manager menu it does not appear either. Thank you
02-18-2020 05:29 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the audio issue.
Let's try these steps -
Step 1 Run Audio troubleshooter -
1) In Windows, type "Find and fix audio" into Search, or right-click the speaker icon on the taskbar and select Troubleshoot sound problems.
2) Select Find and fix audio playback problems or Find and fix audio recording problems from the Search results.
Step 2 Re-install the Audio drivers -
1) In Windows, search for and open Device Manager.
2) Double-click Sound, video and game controllers.
3) Right click on the Audio drivers and click on uninstall.
4) Restart the computer.
If the issue still persists, try these steps - HP PCs - A 'No Audio Device is installed' Message Displays
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
02-27-2020 05:59 AM
hello asmita, thanks for your help and information. I don't know, but i think that something happened with compatibility between windows and the hp 360. Because i apply your recomendation and nothing, nothing works, but i wait 2 days and y applied restored point........nothing work and i shut dows and turn on, nothing.
The next day i don't did anything and sound come back. BUT i don't have camera, the camera doesn't appear nowhere , i check device manager but don't appear . i am waiting days and days and DON'T appear camera now
Is something extrange. I don't know how can i do it
02-27-2020 06:11 AM
Thanks for replying @naliseth
I'd suggest you try re-installing the operating system. Please back-up the data and try these steps -
1. Shutdown the computer.
2. Turn the computer back on again and repeatedly tap on the ESC until a Startup menu appears.
3. Press F11 once for System Recovery.
4. Choose the Keyboard Layout.
5. Click on Troubleshoot.
6. Go to Recovery Manager and click on System Recovery.
Note : Back-up all your data as System Recovery will delete everything that you had saved or installed on the computer.
I am an HP Employee