Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi,
I downloaded the software  'SoundLink® Wireless Mobile speaker update'  and followed your instructions, but could not make the paring between the pc & speaker work.
Could you please let me know what I should do?

My laptop:
HP Spectre XT
windows 10 
Intel Core i7-3517U cpu @1.9GHz 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM
64-bit OS, X64 based processor

Speaker:
Bose SoundLink Mini

Thank you.

-----------------------
Hi,

For pairing your bluetooth Bose speaker to your computer. I have included the link 'SoundLink® Wireless Mobile speaker update' to download the actual software, and updates available. According to the page for the download, you will need to have the speaker connected to the computer with a micro USB cord.

If the above step fails to resolve the issue, I will need to know the full model number of your notebook, and what version of Windows you are running. I have included the documents 'Guide to finding your product number', and 'Which Windows operating system am I running?'.

HP Recommended

I also had similar problems. Easy pairing with iPhone and iPad, not paring with HP products.

I just called the next bose store, and asked them for advice. It is very easy:

1:

Of course bluetooth has to be on at the laptop, scaning for bluetooth products to pair.

2:

Then press the bluetooth button on the Sound link mini until it changes the colour from white to blue.

3:

Then it is also ready to pair with the laptop. The rest works out automatically.

Worked out on my 2 HP devices just fine (HP envy and HP EliteBook, both with Windows 10).

HP Recommended

Kucik !!! - Thank you SO much for that sraightforward 'link'/search sugestion ("software and driver download for Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth" or something like that, I can't find it now !) which has solved the whole problem for me !

I have to give a presentation and was desperate to have the Soundlink Mini 2 working with my old HP Pavilion dv3 Laptop.

You have "saved the day" for me ! 🙂

HP Recommended

@zaffyhp wrote:

> ‎12-21-2015 04:36 PM

> Unfortunately it still does not let me play iTunes music ...

Elsewhere on this forum, I have read that setting the iTunes software to "Direct Sound" routes the audio-output via BlueTooth to an external speaker.

HP Recommended

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!   Finally someone on here who has a solution that works.  I made a profile on here just to tell you you're awsome man.  Rock on!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.