Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 14-cd1004na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have tried 2 different bluetooth headsets on Zoom and the quality of the headphone is terrible, making it that I cannot use the computer for conference calls. I have tried both headsets on my other computer and they work absolutely fine. If the headsets are selected as headphones in windows the quality is ok for music unless I have a bluetooth mouse connected at the same time, then the audio continuously breaks up. It is almost as if the HP bluetooth cannot take 2 things happening at once.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I have been having a very similar problem with my Bose Bluetooth headset. It was working 100% for several months and then last week it stopped working at all. This headset works currently 100% with my iPhone and no problems but not with my HP Pavilion 11 360 64 laptop. I contacted MS twice last week and both times they took control of my PC and clicked here and there and then we had to disconnect on Skype to reboot my PC. However, when the PC come back to life, Bluetooth still did not work. I think that MS did an update on Win 10 last week, and this might be responsible for changing settings. I go into the Windows Settings for Bluetooth and it indicates Bluetooth is "linked". Then I go into Settings Sounds and Bluetooth does not show up in available sounds. I have tried to uninstall Bluetooth on my HP and then reinstall it. Doesn't work. The MS support completely reinstalled Win10 and that did not work. I went into Device Mgr. and Bluetooth is displayed as installed on my laptop. Go and figure this mystery!!!! I will take my HP into a local IT repair shop next few days to see if they can figure this out. If someone else in the meanwhile has any good suggestions, please let me know. Thx.

HP Recommended

@weaverjrw @Sbailey7444

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

The Bluetooth driver for your device might be in an error state or corrupted. Uninstall the device using Device Manager, and then pair it to the computer to reinstall the driver.

1. Open Device Manager, and then click the arrow next to Bluetooth to view the currently installed devices.

Example of non-wireless products interfering with wireless performance
  2. In Device Manager, right-click the device you are trying to pair, and then click Uninstall device.

3. On the confirmation screen, click Uninstall. The device is removed from the list.

4. Restart the computer to reset any wireless connections.

5. Try to pair.

If the steps in this document did not resolve the audio issue, use the steps in one of the following documents for advanced troubleshooting procedures:

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.