Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion - 15z-cw100 CTO 

tried to install these drivers but i got messages "the driver is not supported on this os version. 

HP Recommended

i have dowloaded the new driver and volume is still very low

HP Recommended

7MP82UA#ABA

HP Recommended

I have a Spectre 360. What is my solution, please?

HP Recommended

Hi.

Can I get some help for my Spectre x360 model# 1wu66av? The sound cuts out intermittently. Is there an HP employee that has an idea of how to fix this? None of the proposed suggestions have worked.

HP Recommended

Laptop Model is 14-ba175nr. I need a solution

HP Recommended

Hi,

I have lost sound on my ALL-IN-ONE Desktop (2011) , my video player no longer works, and nor does my CD (which I need) 
Is there anyone from the HP department In Australia or WA that can fix this issue? Lastly, it is running VERY SLOW. 

HELP

HP Recommended

same for me

HP Recommended

Hi.

Are HP employees unavailable to help with this? I could really use a solution!

Spectre x360 model# 1wu66av

Thanks.

HP Recommended

After the update, How do I delete the ones before the update?

Deborah Bellah
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.