Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Probook 450 G7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have bought HP Probook 450 G7 2 weeks before and i feel that is a worst and in-mature product designed by HP. Probook brand i was recommending other but after using the new book really feel like i messed up with all my works due to its sound card driver issues, whenever windows/driver update it sounds like a messing hell and not recognized, no hear able sound. Even on visiting HP service center seems like they don't have any in trust with customer's problem with their un acceptable behavior while just purchase 2 weeks before this HP Probook 450 G7.

Hope someone from HP will contact to resolve issue or i will create blogs about HP services and its products to demote them with bad comments.

Thanks.

Amjad

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I also have the same issue.

We purchased 10 new 450 G7 and from my experience with it, I knew the sound was a problem so this morning after reinstalling all of them i turned on the sound of a few of them, The I think the Realtek drivers are causing the issue, because after removing, uninstalling and deleting the drivers windows will automatically install new drivers for me. But after restarting the machine the cracking sound will immediately start again. So something Works perfectly prior to the restart, but after the restart every sound I play will crack. From Media players and via browsers such as youtube.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.