Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-06-2019 04:44 PM
@ranjanmalaya199, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Let us try these steps to resolve this issue:
Install updates using HP Support Assistant
- In the search box, type and open HP Support Assistant.
- Check for updates.
- If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.
Note: If you do not have HP Support Assistant installed, Click here to download the same.
Also, check for pending windows update.
Let us run a test on the hardware components of the PC
1. Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
2. Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
3. Perform Component Test > Audio. Share the result on your next post.
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community